I never received a receipt
If you can't locate a receipt in your inbox, it is either:
- In your Spam folder.
- In another Inbox. You may have used a different email during checkout (emails linked with PayPal or Apple/Google Pay are the usual culprits). You can check the email address that you used here.
- If the above page can't find a match, there’s most likely a typo in the email address used at checkout. Contact us with the following purchase details:
If it's a purchase on a credit card
If the charge was on your credit card, you should email us with:
- The last 4 digits of the card
- The expiration date (MM/YYYY)
- The card type (e.g. MasterCard/Visa/American Express, etc.)
- The charge amount (in USD) and charge date
If it's a purchase made with PayPal
Go to your PayPal transaction invoice and look for an “Invoice ID” on the page, that looks like a series of numbers and letters, followed by two equal signs, for example in this image, it's
If that were your invoice ID, simply plug that into this URL:
https://www.gumroad.com/purchases/ [ Invoice ID] / receipt
So, using the above example, you would get this:
You'll be sent directly to your receipt, with a download link and an invoice link.