How do I report a Gumroad creator?
We want Gumroad to be a platform that makes it possible for creatives to make a living from doing what they love. You can help us keep the Gumroad community safe by selling only your original creations and keeping it legal. And be respectful -- this is not a platform for targeted harassment or violence.
What is not allowed on Gumroad?
We can all play a part in making our community safe for everyone by speaking up when we see something that violates Gumroad’s values. You can read more about what we allow and don’t in our terms of service here, but in sum, if someone on Gumroad is selling content that:
- Encourages or promotes discrimination based upon race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Threatens harm to or discloses private information about an individual;
- Is not their own work (this includes plagiarism and selling used goods);
- Violates the federal law of the US;
- Provides a service, rather than a physical or digital product;
Then, you can report them by filling out the form below.
Here’s what to expect
Once you fill out the form, a staff member will review the product in question and determine whether or not it is in violation of the Gumroad Terms of Service. The first violation will result in the product being removed from Gumroad and the user’s account will remain open. After the second violation, the user will be given a two-weeks notice before their account is deleted.