How do I cancel my subscription?
There are three ways to cancel your subscription to a Gumroad product. To clarify, cancellation does not mean you are automatically getting a refund. Cancelling a subscription merely means you will no longer be charged recurring payments. You still need to ask the creator of the product for a refund, should you need one.
1) Email the creator and ask for a cancellation
Their email address is in the "reply-to" of your receipt. Or, simply reply directly to your email receipt and we'll forward it to them. See here for more.
2) Cancel from your receipt.
Go to your latest charge receipt and click Cancel subscription
3) Cancel from your library.
It's likely that when you first purchased this subscription product, you created a Gumroad account. The account you created will be under the email address where you are receiving Gumroad receipts.
1. First go to the Gumroad login screen to login to your account. If you do not remember your password, click Forgot your password? You do not need to login with Facebook or Twitter.
2. Go to your Gumroad Library.
3. Click the icon representing the product you are subscribed to.
4. Click the big red Cancel subscription button.
Before you can say, "Bye Bye Walter Whisker!" You'll receive an email notification of the cancelation once it has gone through successfully.
And if none of that works, you can just email us